What is emotion?
If there is a soul, there is an animal, but if there is no mind, there is no human being. Man has both soul and mind so man is the best of creation. Human emotions work, emotions are a matter of the mind. The brain is one of the most complex organs in our body that acts as the center of all our emotions. We have different emotions at different times for different parts of the brain so the emotions are basically emotional. The part of consciousness that is directly related to feeling is called emotion. Again emotion is said to be a source of feeling.
Talking about emotions: -
1) Science has given us speed, emotion has taken away.
2) None of the emotions without a clear conscience is not beneficial.
3) Emotion is the weakness of the mind, the opposite of reason.
4) Emotion is the essence of the human being, the essence of existence.
5) Emotion is essential for understanding relationships, love and humanity.
6) Without passion, love would not be born in the world, no beautiful creation would be.
7) Because there are emotions, people still have love, affection, affection, respect, humanity.
8) Emotion has driven man out of heaven and again this emotion has inspired man to build civilization as a human being.
9) Emotions become all kinds of mistakes, again because of this emotion comes to mind frustration, the pain of loneliness, self-wrapping, helplessness, etc.
10) People are just prone to emotions. And so people often make serious mistakes due to excessive emotional tendencies. Many times such mistakes are enough to destroy human life.
So we have to keep our emotions under control. It is a sign of stupidity to fall into the destructive rise and fall of emotions. And so any decision should be made with conscience, not emotion.
What is conscience?
There may be imperfections in what people see with the conventional eye, but if the eye that cannot see is sensitive, then there is no imperfection. Maybe that unseen eye of man is conscience. It is the conscience that helps people to understand good and evil and instills in them a sense of true responsibility. So conscience means the mental process of making a proper decision by judging good and evil. The more the conscience, the healthier, stronger and purer he is. The more he hears the voice of God in his heart. So conscience is the most secret sacred being of man. That is why the greatest court in the world is the conscience of man.
As far as conscience is concerned: -
1) Conscience means the mental process of making a proper or right decision by judging good and evil.
2) Conscience is the unseen eye of man, which teaches man to recognize the hard truths of life.
3) Conscience helps to be a real person and protects people from being deceived.
4) People do not grow up with education, they grow up with conscience. A man may be very educated but if he loses his conscience, he will not be a man.
5) Conscience is never a fugitive accused in difficult times, but in times of crisis, conscience stands by people and gives a difficult test of life.
6) Conscience is a cognitive process that performs rational actions based on a person’s moral philosophy or values.
7) Conscience is the consciousness or entity that is able to properly consider and judge. Consciousness is the consciousness that teaches people to judge between good and evil.
8) Conscience is the judgment of thought. In each case, they have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine. “
9) There is a power in man by which man is able to discover moral values or to act accordingly by understanding good and evil. This power is conscience.
10) Conscience is that which comes from the human brain and decides by judging the necessary good and evil. In fact, conscience is a cognitive process that expresses reasonable definitions based on a person’s moral standards and norms.
11) Even if all the lights of life are extinguished, if human values survive with the sense of life of human beings, then conscience becomes a beacon of light. All the ashes burned in the fire are blown away in the air, grasping the ground; the conscience of man is awake even at the juncture of life and death.
The relationship between emotion and conscience: -
1) Man satisfies the food of his mind with passion and conscience. Everything that is beautiful and great in the world today has been created out of some emotion mixed with conscience. Emotion, love, affection, love give importance to sorrow and conscience are the thing that gives more importance to understanding that is right and wrong.
2) If you are affected by the negative of emotions, you make more mistakes, you run towards evil deeds, so you have to get into trouble. Conscience is that which comes from the human head and decides by judging the necessary good and evil. In fact, conscience is a cognitive process that expresses emotions and rational definitions based on a person’s moral ideals and standards.
3) What will happen with emotion, if there is no conscience? Like the two eyes of a human being, the position of the two in the mind is one conscience and the other emotion. Man, guided by these two parts of the mind, uses emotions and conscience in different places.
4) No one in the world can be successful by being responsible to the conscience. Conscience is also a kind of emotion. Just as the world does not move with emotions, so the world does not move with just conscience. Conscience is essential for timely and objective behavior. In the same way, love is essential for understanding relationship and humanity. They complement each other in the same way that we perceive emotions with conscience.
5) Argument is considered more acceptable than emotion. Mere knowledge or conscience cannot guide people in the right direction. You can say, under the pressure of pure emotion, people finally pull themselves in the path of knowledge and conscience. If it is the conscience that decides what is pure, then the emotion behind accepting the verdict of the conscience is emotion.
Conscience always shows the way to good but emotion never finds time to judge good and evil. And so when the situation arises, that’s how emotions are driven. Whether it is for the better or for the worse. If the decision made on a subject comes from the head, that is, it is obtained by thinking well, then it is conscience and if the same decision comes from the mind, it is emotion. There is logic in the work of conscience and there may or may not be logic in the work of emotion. Conscience should never be abandoned when it comes to showing emotion. There must be passion in all kinds of work, but conscience should be given more priority. And so conscience must be present in every human being. People are just prone to emotions. And so people often make serious mistakes due to excessive emotional tendencies. Many times such mistakes are enough to destroy human life. So we have to keep the emotions under control. It is a sign of stupidity to fall into the mire of the destructive rise and fall of emotions. And so any decision should be made with conscience, not emotion.